Tucson has one of the highest and youngest per capita populations of "CXOs" — retired chief executive officers — in the nation. Our Executives-in-Residence offer you the intellectual capital and real-world resources of accomplished business leaders.
The Executive Perspective
The following are three of Eller’s exceptional group of executive mentors:
Vice Chairman (retired), Heidrick & Struggles International
- Served in several management capacities and led the firm for several years as Chief Executive Officer; specialist in higher-education searches
- Former head of Shearson Hammil’s institutional division
- Worked for Citibank and Smith Barney
President and CEO (retired), NovaNET Learning, Inc.
President and CEO (retired), General Physics Corporation
- Serves on many corporate boards and consults to several private companies – Richardson, Apta Software, EPredix, Class.com, MMS Incentives, and Language Technologies
- Managed multi-million dollar company operations in the engineering, technology, sales, advertising, and public relations sectors
- Responsible for corporate communications and records management for subsidiaries in South and Far East Asia, Latin America, and Canada
Corporate Vice President, Sales and Operations Planning (retired), Motorola Corporation
- Led sales, marketing, and service in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Responsible for cellular phone subscriptions growth with full profit and loss responsibilities
For additional information, please contact us.